Corona news25 march 2020
The Corona virus is a major challenge for all of us. We don't know what the future holds for us, but are now trying to deal with it in the best and safest way possible. As long as we can and are allowed to continue working, we will do that. We follow all government measures and advice as closely as possible. At the moment we can still deliver all products everywhere.
Despite the measures we have taken, we cannot guarantee that the shipment you receive from us is Corona virus free. Also on the way there is a possibility of contamination. We therefore recommend that you quarantine the shipment for some time before unpacking it.
We have taken a number of measures to protect the health of our customers and employees as well as possible. Below you will find a summary thereof.
For our employees:
- Do as much work as possible at home and come to the office as little as possible.
- Try to handle as many cases as possible by telephone or email.
- Stay home immediately if you have health problems
- Do not start working again until you are free of complaints for 24 hours and have had telephone contact with your manager
- Also stay at home if you suspect that someone in your family has Corona or has a fever and you do not (yet) have any complaints.
- Don't shake hands
- Wash your hands regularly
- Cough and sneeze in the inside of your elbow
- Use paper tissues or tissues
- Do not get coffee or tea for others
- Keep sufficient distance from others at all times (min. 5 feet).
We do everything we can to help you as good as possible, but in the current crisis we are happy to do so as much as possible using telephone and / or e-mail.
We thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation.
Bever board of directorsBack to overview